Wednesday 21 May 2014

Clueless??

Nina Dobrev Is Clueless About Everything on The Vampire Diaries

If you’re still confused about what went down in the Season 5 finale of The Vampire Diaries, then you’re not alone. Nina Dobrev is a little fuzzy about the details of the season ending. Listen to her awesomely describe the final episodes in broad strokes. Here’s everything you need to know about TVD from Nina Dobrev!

"To be honest with you, I haven't seen the last couple of episodes because I was on location filming," Nina told BuzzSugar. "But I think Stefan died in the second to last episode, and then Damon died in the last episode. I think I survived, I don't know! [Laughs] I mean, I really don't know what is going to happen, they don't tell us. I'm in the dark as much as you guys all are."
Nina has been busy on the Louisiana set of The Final Girls, a horror comedy co-starring Malin Akerman and Taissa Farmiga. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Todd Strauss-Schulson-directed film “centers on a girl who, along with her friends, is mysteriously transported into the world of an iconic ’80s horror flick, which starred her recently deceased mother (Akerman), a famous scream queen. The group must try to survive the movie and defeat its crazed killer.” Nina plays the “alpha ex-best friend” in the flick.
She’s obviously very immersed in the role — too immersed to devote time to a TVD refresher. Luckily, she has some time before TVD starts filming to catch up. When asked if she had started filming for the vampire series yet, she replied: "I mean, my hair's still blonde, so no!"

No comments:

Post a Comment