Friday 11 July 2014

"French Lover in Paris"

Nina Dobrev Finds Her "French Lover in Paris" — He Loves to Cuddle! 

Nina Dobrev has found love! Who caught the Vampire Diaries star’s eye in Paris? Read on to find out!
Nina’s new love is of the feline variety. It seems that she fell in love with a beautiful, white-haired cat in France and brought him home with her. She shared a photo montage of the two together on Instagram, along with the caption: “I've found a French Lover in Paris. Blue eyes. Light soft fluffy hair. Loves to cuddle. He's totally my type.” The best part of the pics? Nina is wearing a cat-themed shirt in them. We love this woman!


This won’t be Nina’s first cat. The new kitty will have Nina’s other furry friend, Lynx, to hang with when Nina spends those long days on the TVD set. Earlier this year, Nina took to Instagram to share an adorable photo of herself and Lynx snuggling together, captioning the pic: “As my lynx and I snuggle together and slip into a deep slumber ... We say goodnight and sweet dreams zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.”
And that wasn’t the first time Nina has expressed her love for cats. In 2010, she shared a picture of her favorite feline, writing, "My little Jama-Lynx cat. Ahhh I love this creature more than life itself!!!" And Nina told Nylon last year, “[Cats] just migrate to me. I’m pretty sure I was a cat in a past life.” Nina is definitely our favorite cat lady of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment