Friday 23 May 2014

"I'm a Classy Skinny Dipper!"

Vampire Diaries Star Nina Dobrev: "I'm a Classy Skinny Dipper!"

Vampire Diaries stars Nina Dobrev seems like she would make the coolest BFF: she’s warm, funny, and seems always ready to seize the moment. Listen to what she told InStyle magazine about her penchant for skinny-dipping!
When asked what she will be seen wearing around town this summer, Nina answered:I will always have a bikini in my bag because you never know when you’re going to want to go skinny dipping, or for a midnight swim. I’m a classy skinny dipper. I dip with minimal skin showing [laughs].” While we’re not sure it classifies as “skinny-dipping” if you’re wearing a bikini, we’ll make an exception for Nina. It’s all about the impromptu spirit of taking an unexpected dip, right?
The spontaneous swimming isn’t the only bold move Nina’s taking this summer. She also went ombre with her long, brunette locks! She told the magazine: “It’s fun to change your hair. I’m filming a movie at the moment called The Final Girls, so I changed my hair color for that role. Once you change something about yourself, you just feel a little more excited.”
Nina is no stranger to the concept of having a hairstyle affect how you feel about yourself. We all know Katherine’s larger locks represented a bolder, more confident character than Elena’s iron-straight ‘do: “As an actress, that’s one of the things I love the most is playing different characters. What helps me while I’m doing that is to look and feel different because I’m playing a different person.”

No comments:

Post a Comment