Wednesday 16 April 2014

The Vampire Diaries-"Resident Evil" Webclip.2

Jeremy Ditches Bonnie For Liv 

Thursday’s all-new episode of The Vampire Diaries brings trouble in paradise for Bonnie and Jeremy  — and we’re totally blaming this one on Jer. As you see in this sneak peek for Season 5, Episode 18 (“Resident Evil”), he’s not letting Bon Bon join his new supernatural crime fighting team. When she shows up at his house to find Liv the Lying Witch there, awkwardness ensues.
The minute-long clip begins with Bonnie showing up at Jeremy’s new abode (aka Lockwood Manor), and Jer does not seem so happy to see her. “Surprise!” Bonnie says, walking right into the house. “Actually, not really. I left you a voicemail and I texted.”
Jeremy gives a lame excuse: “Yeah, I know. I know. Sorry. I’ve just been busy moving and stuff.” Really, he’s been busy trying to stop the Travelers from whatever it is they’re planning to do with the help of Liv, Luke, Tyler, and Matt. Basically, everyone but Bonnie.
Bonnie’s rightfully skeptical of Jer’s lame excuse, but lets it slide because she has other things to worry about: “Right. All your stuff. Anyway, I need your help. I think something’s going on on the Other Side.” Bonnie explains further: “My Gram says the witches are worried someone got out, and I thought since you could see ghosts-” Which is when Liv chooses to enter the room, and Bonnie starts getting angry. “Liv’s here? Are you kidding me?” she barks.
“It’s not what it looks like,” Liv tells Bonnie. “Jeremy hired me to help him with math.” Yeah, right.
“Was that before or after you lied to my face and tried to kill his sister?” Bonnie quips. Ha! Good one, Bon Bon. She turns her gaze to Jeremy: “Tell me what’s going on.”
But, Jeremy claims: “I can’t. I’m sorry. We have this handled, I just need you to trust me, OK?” Bonnie does
not
look like she trusts Jeremy. She gives him a glare and leaves Lockwood Manor. Yeah, sorry, Jer. We’re with Bonnie on this one. Not cool.

The Vampire Diaries-"Resident Evil" Webclip.2 by tvdstelena

No comments:

Post a Comment